Advance IVF Centre
Dr. Rajendra Boldhane
Generation Next Test Tube Baby Center,
Noble Hospital & Research Center,
Generation Next Test Tube Baby Center,
Shishu-Vatsa Infertility Center,
University of Miami
School of Medicine, Miami, Florida, USA.
Ex. Research Associate
- Started First dedicated IVF center in Central Maharashtra.
- Launched First modular lab with AHU in central Maharashtra.
- Delivered First laser assisted hatching and First IMSI baby in Central Maharashtra.
- Performed More than 5000 Ovum pickups and more than 5000 embryo transfers.
- Blastocyst Culture
- LAH - Laser assisted hatching
- IMSI - Intracytoplasmic Morphologically
- Selected Sperm Insemination Surrogary
- ICSI - Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Insemination
- IVF - In Vitro Fertilization
- IUI - Intra Uterine Insemination
- Infertility Diagnostics
- Patient Counselling
- Modular Laboratory with air handling unit (AHU)
- Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Insemination (IMSI)
- Laser Assisted Hatching(LAH)
Unique features of our Lab
Modular IVF Lab With CLASS 100
- Modular aluminium structure.
- Vinyl Flooring.
- State of the art Air Handling Unit (AHU)
Scientifically established fact :
- VF modular lab with class 100 gives better pregnancy rate than the conventional labs.
- Class 100 is generally used in cath labs and pharma research lab.
Laser Assisted Hatching
- The advent of laser has allowed the development of precision techniques to manipulate embryos for enhanced fertility.
- Laser assisted hatching can turn around the history of failed embryos by successfully implanting them in the uterine wall.
Ideal Patients for Laser Assisted hatching
- Patients who produce embryos in which the Zona is thicker or hardened making it difcult for the embryo to implant.
- Patient with repeated IVF failures.
- Older Patients.
- Patient who is under going frozen embryo transfer.
- Laser Assisted Hatching involves making a small tear in the Zona pellucid around the embryo with a laser. This creates a weak spot which makes it easier for the embryo inside to hatch and implant in the uterus.
- If the embryo can not escape from the Zona, it will never be able to implant, no matter how good it may be
- This procedure can be done on day 3 or day 5 of the treatment.
- Procedure is safe and quick to perform.
Morphologicallyselected sperm Injection
- IMSI takes ICSI to the next level.
- ICSI involves injecting sperm directly into the cytoplasm of the egg.
- Magnication of the sperm up to 7000 times by the high powered microscope.
- Noting greater details & selection of the best sperm for the IC S I procedure.
- Identication of morphologically abnormal criteria of the sperms
Intra - Cytoplasmic sperm Injection
- Procedure is most commonly used to overcome male infertility.
- It can also be used where eggs can not be easily penetrated by the Sperm.
- The procedure is done under a microscope using micro-manipulator micro-injectors and micro pipette.
- A holding pipette (on the left of picture) stabilizes the mature oocyte with gentle suction applied by a micro-injector.
- A single sperm is collected by a thin, hollow glass micro-pipette from the opposite side.
- Before collection of a single sperm, it is immobilised by cutting its tail.
- Micro-pipette is pierced through the oolemma into the inner part of oocyte and sperm is released.
- After the procedure oocyte will be placed into cell culture and checked after day 1 and day 2 for the signs of fertilization.
- Fertilization of Sperm (male gamete) and oocyte (female gamete)
- outside body in incubator is called In Vitro Fertilization IVF .
Four stages of IVF
Step 1 : Ovulation Induction
Step 1(2) : In-vitro Fertilization
Step 2 : OVUM Pick-Up
Step 4 : Embryo-Transfer
It is a process of culturing fertilised oocytes till blas to cyst stage.
Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
A Healthy Smile Starts with you...
We have well established department with lot of expert Obstetrician & Gynaecologist to offer comprehensive obstetrics care till delivery of previous baby. The department is headed by dynamic Dr. Vaishali Chawan & Dr. Anil Warpe. Dr. Anand Shinde, Dr. Bahar Khan, Dr. P.N. Shinde, Dr. Juhi Bajaj are co-working as expert consultants.